Get ready for our upcoming Town Hall on Monday May 14th, 7pm at St. Luke’s Church Hall, corner of Nelson and Princess. We will pass the hat in order to help cover the rental fee.
This is no ordinary meeting at which you will catch up on what is going on in Williamsville.
- Williamsville Mission Statement
- Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market presentation by “Farmers’ Market Association of Kingston” Board Co-Chair Tim Lyon
- Development Watch Group update and Main Street Study – where do we go from here?
- “Buy Your Neighbourhood” update
- Near Campus Neighbourhoods Advisory Committee update
- Website update
- Chat with District Councillor and an opportunity to ask questions
More importantly is our Silent Auction and Gift Draw. Several Williamsville merchants have generously provided gift certificates and other items. Please support them in return to keep our Williamsville neighbourhoods strong. Thanks to Taylored Training Fitness Studio, Health For Life Medical Centre (massage), Cyclepath Kingston, Pam’s Flower Garden, Fielding’s Tire Automotive, Maison Paul Coiffure, John’s Deli, The Mansion, and Little Caesars.
See you all May 14th!
Williamsville Community Association
representing Businesses, Agencies & Residents