The municipal election is now over and Jim Neill was re-elected in Williamsville. If you need to contact Jim he can be reached at email@example.com
The weather is starting to change, but there are still a few warm days for walks and tidying up the garden, leaf pick-up is nearly upon us, and it looks like Princess Street and the other side streets are nearing completion for the season. Here are a number of events for November and early December:
1. Thursday November 6 – our neighbours in Kingscourt have a meeting in the QECVI library starting at 7:00pm
2. Saturday November 8 – St. Luke’s Fall Bazaar and Luncheon – from 10:00am to 2:00pm at 236 Nelson Street. Lunch is $7.00 per person for soup and dessert.
3. Sunday November 9 – Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market is in the Bennett Barn from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Continue to get locally grown fresh produce and locally made crafts. If you can spare a few hours the Market is looking for volunteers to help with set-up, at the info booth, and take-down. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out.
4. Monday November 10 – Queen’s public consultation for Richardson Stadium revitalization takes place at the Athletics and Recreation Centre (ARC) starting at 6:30pm. Residents of Williamsville may be interested in attending as the stadium is very close to the west end of our district.
5. Wednesday November 12 – Our Neighbourhood is holding a general meeting starting at 7:00 p.m. at St. Mark’s Church at 263 Victoria Street at Earl.
5. Monday November 17 – Williamsville Community Association has its regular working group meeting. If you are interested in attending please contact us for details.
6. Saturday December 6 – Breakfast with Santa & St. Nick – 9:00am to noon at St. Luke’s 236 Nelson St at Princess. There will be a yummy breakfast, games and songs, crafts and activities, all free.
Williamsville Community Association
representing Businesses, Agencies & Residents