here area few more details to be aware of:
1. Monday April 20th – Williamsville Community Association Spring Town Hall & AGM – everyone is invited to St. Luke’s Hall 236 Nelson St. at Princess starting at 7pm. Join us for an update on the past year, new activities and:
- Q & A with Jeff Garrah of KEDCO
- new developments coming to main street Williamsville
- Queen’s Alma Mater Society University District Program
- update on the Kid’s Triathlon at the M-Centre
2. Power outage – Wednesday April 8th – for a detailed map see www.utilitieskingston.com
Two 15 minute outages at 5am & 7am:
- Nelson between Concession & York
- Victoria between Concession & Princess
- Concession between Connaught & Grey
- Princess between Smith & Nelson
- Princess between Nelson & Division
- Frontenac between Princess & Jenkins
4. Monday April 13th & Wednesday April 15th Traffic Calming Public Meetings – the City will hold info sessions April 13th 6:30-8:30pm Invista Centre & April 15th 6:30-8:30pm Memorial Hall, City Hall regarding traffic calming measures that include two Williamsville neighbourhoods – coming in 2015 to Alfred Street between Concession and Princess, and Helen Street between Macdonnell and Carruthers.
5. Wednesday April 15th & May 13th – Victoria Park Upgrades Public Meetings – the City is looking for community input on these dates starting at 7:00pm at St. Joseph-St. Mary’s School Gym at Brock & Napier. Contribute to what will happen by attending these sessions and sharing your ideas.
6. Wednesday April 22nd Bridge & Luncheon – join friends at St. Luke’s, 236 Nelson Street for bridge and lunch, tickets are $10 per person. To reserve your table call 613-542-5501. Also Saturday May 9th at 6pm Ham Dinner – tickets $15 per person, advance tickets only call 613-542-5501.
7. Saturday & Sunday May 2nd & 3rd – Jane Jacob’s Walks – Williamsville Community Association has teamed up with several other community and district associations and groups to offer a series of Jane’s Walks starting at 10:00am on both days. Details now available at www.janeswalk.org
Williamsville Community Association
representing Businesses, Agencies & Residents