Join us and:
- enjoy live music
- kids activities
- buy agricultural produce, prepared food products, and crafts.
- get your food right from your farmer, including:
- maple syrup & maple products
- bedding plants, both flowers and vegetables, and flower baskets
- fresh locally grown frozen beef, pork and lamb
- both organic and conventionally grown vegetables (e.g., lettuce, onions, leeks, peas, beans, beets, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, cucumbers, garlic, fresh herbs, peppers, radishes, tomatoes, sweet corn, squash, zucchini, parsnips, pumpkins)
- jams, jellies, relishes, pickles
- baked goods
- ready-to-eat food and drinks
- products from local crafters
For more information, visit the Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market website.